Jaspersoft and Amazon Web Services: Agile Reporting and Analytics in the Cloud
Date: 17 January, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET
Duration: 60 Minutes
The cloud is becoming widely used for data-driven applications due to its ease of deployment, scalability, flexibility, and cost effectiveness. As more types of data stores become popular in the cloud, rapid insights from this data is becoming increasingly important.
Data stores in the Amazon Web Services cloud now include relational, analytic, and Big Data sources, each with their own reporting and analysis requirements.
Jaspersoft and Amazon Web Services now provide interactive reporting, analytics, and dashboarding for Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) and Redshift, enabling rapid, meaningful, actionable insights from these powerful cloud data stores.
- Key considerations in selecting cloud vs. on-premises data stores
- An overview of Amazon Web Services data stores
- The flexible BI architecture inside Jaspersoft that enables timely, well-informed decision making
- Jaspersoft’s unique integration for interactive reporting, analytics, and dashboarding with Amazon RDS and Redshift
- Rahul Pathak, Senior Product Manager, Amazon Web Services
- Ben Connors, Worldwide Head of Alliances, Jaspersoft
- Matt Dahlman, Technical Director of Alliances, Jaspersoft