Agile Big Data Reporting and Analytics
Date: 30 May, 2012
Time: 15:00 GMT
Duration: 60 minutes
NoSQL databases have given us new capabilities to capture high volume data with flexible data formats. Modern reporting and analytics solutions now enable intuitive interactive exploration of these NoSQL data sources. Projects that once required custom development to ingest, process, and visualize this Big Data can now be accomplished rapidly with off-the-shelf tools and minimal development effort.
To demonstrate the power of these new tools, we'll walk you through construction of a web analytics system leveraging MongoDB's scalable data capture and Jaspersoft's flexible reporting and analysis tools. We'll show you how to create a simple web analytics dashboard in just minutes with minimal code.
- How MongoDB and Jaspersoft work together to enable easy reporting
- How you can scalably capture web logs using MongoDB
- How to quickly construct a custom web analytics dashboard for that data with Jaspersoft
- Ben Connors, Worldwide Head of Alliances, Jaspersoft
- Jared Rosoff, Director of Customer Engagement, 10Gen