Jaspersoft data analysis software is used to model, manipulate and visualize any flavor of data using OLAP or in-memory analysis in order to identify issues, spot trends and make better decisions quickly.
- Visualize any data including relational, OLAP, or Big Data sources with interactive HTML5 charts, maps and widgets
- Multi-Level Zoom quickly visualizes summary and detail data without having to create separate chart views
- Complete browser-based analysis can be designed and deployed within a web application or throughout the organization
Advanced Analytic Interface
- Ad Hoc Analysis Web-based interactive interface supports drilling, slicing and dicing, pivoting, filtering, and interactive charting
- Utilize built-in calculations to perform what-if analysis or define more advanced custom analytic functions
- View dimensional hierarchies within OLAP cubes and make your charts more readable with expanded chart formatting options
In-Memory Analytic Engines
- Columnar engine provides aggregation support to that speeds response times against large and complex data sets
- Configurable in-memory or push-down query processing to the underlying analytic database maximizes response times for aggregations and calculations
- MDX and XML/A queries provide complex analytical functions against the Mondrian OLAP server and SQL Server Analysis Services
Learn more about Jaspersoft Products.
- Watch: See why millions of users count on Jaspersoft for its powerful analytics solution
- Read: Jaspersoft OLAP Datasheet
- Learn: Compare In-Memory and OLAP Analysis capabilities. Check out the online course, Analyzing Data with Jaspersoft OLAP