Jaspersoft Reporting and Analytics: timely, actionable data inside apps and business processes.
Stay informed and make better decisions
Jaspersoft reporting software takes information from one or more data sources and presents it in an easy-to-read, highly interactive format for business users.
Design interactive pixel perfect and/or ad hoc based reports for the web, the printer or mobile device.Learn More
Spot trends and identify issues
Jaspersoft data analysis software is used to model, manipulate and visualize any flavor of data using OLAP or in-memory analysis in order to make better decisions quickly.
Explore data with powerful relational OLAP or in-memory analysis against any data source.Learn More
View the state of your business
Jaspersoft dashboard software combines data and graphical indicators to deliver at-a-glance summaries of information for users to act on quickly.
Build multi-report dashboards with internal or external data for executives and knowledge workers.Learn More
Build a data-mart or warehouse
Jaspersoft data integration software extracts, transforms, and loads (ETL) data from different sources into a data warehouse or data mart for reporting and analysis purposes.
You can leverage and combine several disparate relational or non-relational data sources.Learn More
Business Intelligence Platform
Security & Auditing Services
- Central repository secures reports, dashboards, and analysis views
- Secure access to reports and analytics down to the row and cell level
- Audit and monitoring services provide diagnostics, compliance and performance metrics
- Single Sign-on (SSO) support with a customizable API to simplify the integration and configuration with 3rd party identity management solutions
- Business-friendly fields representing relational or non-relational data
- Filters and security rules at the metadata layer
- Wizard-driven data virtualization tool combines multiple data sources in a single metadata view without ETL or data warehouse tools
- Webservice based platform accessible using Java, XML, HTTP protocols
- CSS based user interface for customizations, device & “tenant” specific UIs, and corporate re-branding requirements
- Data source extensibility for integrating with relational, OLAP and Big Data sources