If you would like more information about our entire Business Intelligence Suite, including pricing, or would like to speak with a person, please see our contact page for email addresses and phone numbers. We'd love to hear from you!
- JasperReports Profesesional Developer Bundle - Complete report development environment including the visual report designer (iReport) and reporting library.
- JasperReports Professional Advanced Developer Bundle - In addition to the complete report development environment, including the visual report designer (iReport) and reporting engine, the Advanced Pack comes wit h three incidents with our Professional Support team.
- ODBO Connect - Connect Microsoft Excel 2003 and 2007 Pivot Tables to JasperAnalysis or other OLAP servers that support the standard XML for Analysis (XML/A) SOAP protocol
- Learning Credits - Provide a convenient and easy way to purchase and receive the top-quality training you need to optimize your Jaspersoft investment.
- Online Learning Portal Subscriptions - "All-You-Can-Eat" Access to Jaspersoft Training. Learn at your own pace by subscribing to our growing body of online curriculum covering topics like Using Jaspersoft BI and Developing Reports with iReport Designer.
- Using Jaspersoft BI - Enables business users to use JasperReports Server dashboards to view and interact with their business data; and create and design ad hoc reports through a combination of lecture, demos, and hands-on exercises.
- Administering Jaspersoft BI - Teaches system administrators to administer and maintain the JasperReports Server repository; define users, roles, and security; and configure, install and upgrade JasperReports Server.
- Developing Reports with Jaspersoft iReport Designer - Allows software and report developers to develop reports using iReport through a combination of lecture, demos, and hands-on exercises, and includes the use of the Jaspersoft trainin g environment.
- JasperReports Library for Developers - Enables report developers to gain a thorough understanding of JasperReports libraries, including components, templates and integration into a host infrastructure through a combination of lecture, demos, and examples.
- Extending and Integrating Jaspersoft BI - This deep-dive into JapserServer introduces Java developers to the extension points and customizations available when working in a JasperServer Professional environment.
- Technical Training - Through a combination of lectures, hands-on exercises, and use-case scenarios, participants will become proficient at advanced reporting and analysis with Jaspersoft v4.2.