From small broker/dealers to some of the nation’s largest regional banks – with thousands of trades per day – ReadQ enables financial institutions to manage their activities in a single application. The 40-year-old company has become a recognized leader in U.S. based fixed-income trading.
ReadQ needed a more user-friendly, cost-effective, yet powerful reporting application for its financial industry clients.
Both Jaspersoft and Servoy are open source and have common backend technologies,making integration a seamless and quick process for ISVs.
• Faster client on-boarding – ReadQ cut the time to give reporting functionality to a new client by approximately one month. Now, it’s instant access for anyone on the QTIX platform.
• Faster report deployment - ReadQ additionally reduces the time for clients to deploy a new report from an hour to about 15 minutes.
• New market opportunities - More user friendly reporting allows ReadQ to extend its platform to clients with fewer technical resources
With Jaspersoft in QTIX, users simply log in and work, and that’s made a difference in weeks in implementation time for us, Vitrano said. That’s huge. We can spend time and money and resources on something else rather than just struggling with the desktops.
- Cloud-based Jaspersoft via Servoy Business Application Platform
- Need to collect the following from the client
- Hardware? Dell & HP x86
- Operating system? RedHat/CentOS Linux
- Database? Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, Postgres
- Application Server? Servoy Business Application Platform