The company was formed in 2005 to bring organizations integrated risk management solutions for governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) programs. Its Agiliance RiskVision™ software provides a constant view to make risk visible, measurable, and actionable. Today, Agiliance RiskVision™ has achieved the highest ranking that analyst firms such as Gartner and Forrester Research bestow on companies in Agiliance’s product segment.
Agiliance spent a significant amount of time and resources creating and maintaining reporting related functionality for Agiliance RiskVision™, which could be better spent developing features that relate to its core competency of helping customers identify, measure, and mitigate or remediate their most important risks. Agiliance also wanted to make it easier for users to create their own reports in Agiliance RiskVision™ and for customers to develop their own highly customized reports.
Agiliance integrated JasperReports Server to deliver full-featured BI into its Agiliance RiskVision™ plat-form, enabling data analysis, dashboards, interactive and pixel-perfect reporting along with self-service ad-hoc reporting. Agiliance also allows customers to use Jaspersoft iReport to create their own reports.
• Faster reporting– Agiliance and clients can create reports at least 50% faster than before, reducing Agiliance’s costs and giving Agiliance customers insight for quicker decisions.
• Reduced development costs– Agiliance is saving almost a full-time employee in headcount that can be re-deployed to develop risk identification, measurement, and mitigation-related features.
• More responsive service - Agiliance’s Services organization completes reporting-related projects for customers significantly quicker than before.
We could solve many of our challenges by partnering with Jaspersoft for a best-in-class BI solution.
- JasperReports Server and Jaspersoft iReport Designer
- 2 Quad-Core Xeon 2.66 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Disk: SAS RAID with multiple 15k RPM hard drives
- Windows Server 2008 operating system
- Agiliance RiskVision™: Apache-Tomcat Java application that runs on either Oracle 11gR2 or My SQL