Mosaic Solutions Group provides Business Intelligence-as-a-Service to pharmaceutical companies, including data warehousing, reporting, interactive dashboards, incentive compensation and solutions for mobile and home office analytics. Having spent decades in commercial operations roles in pharma companies, the team at Mosaic had first-hand experience with common data operations challenges.
Previous embedded BI solutions the team used were limited, inflexible and expensive, and upgrades were disruptive.
Jaspersoft supports the company’s Business Intelligence-as-a-Service model, providing Mosaic and its clients greater functionality, flexibility, scalability and affordability.
• Faster delivery to clients: The company estimates that Jaspersoft allows it to create various BI deliverables 50% faster than traditional platforms.
• Manpower savings: To meet current demand, the firm would need as many as 3 FTEs to deliver the same level of reporting to clients. Mosaic estimates the savings at more than $250,000 annually.
We now have a small development team with a lot of leverage because of Jaspersoft. We develop very professional, easy to navigate PDF and PowerPoint deliverables for several companies. We can offer our customers various ways to interact with their data. The combination of the polished static reports and interactive tools allows us to meet all of our clients’ needs.
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, etc)
- Java, C++, Objective C, and Perl programming languages
- Jaspersoft BI Suite
- Jaspersoft security for authentication
- Jaspersoft Ad Hoc for Data Analysis
- Audit Logging for usage tracking
- Fedora Linux
- Apache Tomcat