Creating successful and satisfied customers through enablement and advocacy services.
Our mission is to maximize your satisfaction through programs that promote success with our products, processes that increase our understanding of your use case, and practices that nurture strong and mutually beneficial relationships.
We are your partner...100% in it with you, your success is our success. We care.
Engage with Customer Success to understand your business intelligence requirements and plan your project implementation. A Jaspersoft expert advisor will meet with your business and technical team leaders to understand your business objectives, systems architecture and technical requirements, and will provide best practices for developing, rolling out and supporting an optimal business intelligence solution.
To enroll or learn more, contact sales. Jaspersoft Customer Success services are available via the Jaspersoft UpShift Program.
Jaspersoft UpShift Program
The UpShift program offers BI best practices tailored to your needs via a structured partnership throughout your analytics lifecycle. UpShift enables your team to realize ROI quickly on the Jaspersoft BI platform. Rely on the Customer Success team to help get your Jaspersoft implementation up-to-speed and ensure that you have the support you need to efficiently move through the stages of the software implementation cycle.
Benefits of the UpShift Program
- Dedicated Customer Success team gains an in-depth knowledge of your application, requirements, and plans
- Expert guidance throughout your implementation cycle
- Advocacy on your behalf across all functional Jaspersoft teams
- Periodic reviews to assess progress and provide best practices recommendations
- Access to the Jaspersoft Online Learning Portal
UpShift Program Tiers
|Customer Success Manager hours per year||30 hours||30 hours||30 hours|
|Enterprise Customer Success Manager hours per year||300 hours|
|Customer Success Engineer hours per year||24 hours||24 hours||24 hours|
|Professional Services time per year||1 Week||2 Weeks||4 Weeks|
|Online Learning Portal annual subscription||1 Seat||1 Seat||1 Seat||Unlimited|
|Advisory Board Membership|
|Requires Premium Support|
|Additional CSE hours for purchase|
To enroll or learn more, contact sales.
UpShift Program Components
- Initial project scope review
- Business objectives review
- Overall implementation (across products, departments)
- Pre and post production rollout review
- Functional requirements review
- Architectural review
- Capacity planning
- Training and Services discussion
- Production audit
- Performance tuning assistance
- Migration assistance to new versions
- New feature implementation
- Product roadmap
The Success Workshop & Your Blueprint for Success
The UpShift Program includes a workshop with your Customer Success team to provide you with recommendations and risk management for your implementation. The Success Blueprint includes a Quick Win Scenario, an attainable goal, limited in scope, for a major milestone to achieve shortly after coming onboard.