Training: Learn embedding best practices in the Embedding Jaspersoft BI course.
- Configure the Eclipse IDE to launch Tomcat, allowing for effective debugging of the JasperReports Server source code
- Create and modify themes to rebrand JasperReports Server
- Modify the JasperReports Server User Interface
- Set up a sample custom data source and deploy a report that utilizes it
- Modify and redeploy a custom data source
- Set code breakpoints and Jaspersoft logging tips for effective custom data source debugging
- Configure JasperReports Server to authenticate users with LDAP
- Create and deploy a single sign-on (SSO) filter, which allows specific requests to bypass the login screen and access the application directly
- Build a web application that accesses the JasperReports Server using the SOAP and REST web services
- Embed JasperReports Server in PHP web applications using the sample PHP client
- Build a simple Java application that accesses the JasperReports Server with the REST web service APIs
- Develop and deploy custom input controls in reports
Documentation: See the resources below for further reading on embedding.
Professional Services: Application developers who are integrating or embedding Jaspersoft into their product will find that the Integration Jumpstart Program dramatically reduces their development cycle and cuts their implementation costs.