Events Bring Together Thought Leaders and Practitioners in Big Data and Cloud Analytics to Discuss Regional Impact
SINGAPORE – 7 May 2013 -- Jaspersoft, the intelligence inside applications and business processes, today announced the JasperWorld Asia Pacific Tour in Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Following the success of Jaspersoft’s Business Intelligence (BI) conference in San Francisco and tours across Europe, the event will continue on to the Asia Pacific region for the first time. JasperWorld Asia Pacific will feature regional customers and partners such as Column Technologies, iZeno, and SRA, as well as global partners, including Amazon Web Services and Revolution Analytics, with a focus on trends in business intelligence and market growth and investment in the APAC region. Jaspersoft CEO Brian Gentile will open the conference with a keynote address on the “New Factors of Production and the Rise of Data-Driven Applications.” The conference will provide customers and BI enthusiasts with the opportunity to learn from and interact with Jaspersoft technical co-founders, experts, partners and customers, presenting on a variety of BI-themed topics and demonstrations throughout the day.
The Singapore event will take place on 16 May 2013 at the Ritz Carlton Millenia. The Sydney event will take place on 21 May 2013 at the Intercontinental Sydney. Both no-cost events will begin at 8:00 a.m. and end with a networking and cocktail reception.
- Live demo of the soon-to-be-released updates to Jaspersoft v5
- Featured keynote by Brian Gentile, Jaspersoft CEO
- Best practices for embedding reporting, dashboards and analytics into commercial software
- An in depth discussion on Building BI in the cloud, also featuring Amazon Web Services demo
- Technical presentation by JasperReports founder, Teodor Danciu (Singapore only)
- Opportunity to connect with other Jaspersoft customers and BI enthusiasts, and much more…
Jaspersoft empowers millions of people every day to make better decisions faster by bringing them timely, actionable data inside their apps and business processes. Its embeddable, cost-effective reporting and analytics platform allows anyone to quickly self serve and get the answers they need and scales architecturally and economically to reach everyone. Thanks to a community that is hundreds-of-thousands strong, Jaspersoft’s commercial open source software has been downloaded millions of times and is used to create the intelligence inside hundreds of thousands of apps and business processes. Jaspersoft is a privately held company with offices around the world. For more information visit http://www.jaspersoft.com and http://community.jaspersoft.com.
- Follow Jaspersoft on Twitter
- Like Jaspersoft on Facebook
- Read Jaspersoft CEO, Brian Gentile’s blog, The Open Book on BI
- Get up-to-date on BI Industry News