Jaspersoft Hosts Big Data and Cloud Analytics Technical and Business Presentations at Upcoming Conferences in Japan and India
BANGALORE and TOKYO – 16 September 2013 -- Jaspersoft, the intelligence inside applications and business processes, today announced the JasperWorld Asia Pacific Tour will continue in Tokyo, Japan and Bangalore, India. JasperWorld is the open source business intelligence (BI) conference for BI enthusiasts. Following the success of JasperWorld in Singapore and Sydney, as well as tours across Europe, the event will expand to Japan and India for the first time. JasperWorld Asia Pacific will feature regional customers and partners such as NTT Data Intramart, Nomura Research Institute, OGIS-RI, Legend Applications, WorkBrain Japan and DEFTeam, and Amazon Web Services. Jaspersoft CEO Brian Gentile will open the conference with a keynote address on the “New Factors of Production and the Rise of Data-Driven Applications.” Also joining the speaker lineup will be a Jaspersoft founder, Giulio Toffoli. The conference will provide the opportunity to learn from and interact with Jaspersoft technical and market experts, presenting on a variety of BI-themed topics and demonstrations throughout the day.
Both events will begin at 8:00 with a keynote presentation from CEO, Brian Gentile and end with a networking reception. Details on times and locations can be found at www.jaspersoft.com/JasperWorld-Tour.
- Live demo of the soon-to-be-released Jaspersoft v5.5
- Featured keynote by Brian Gentile, Jaspersoft CEO
- Featured presentation and Q&A with Jaspersoft Founder Giulio Toffoli
- A technical discussion on Jaspersoft Studio for iReport developers
- An in depth discussion on Building BI in the cloud from Amazon Web Services
- Opportunity to connect with other Jaspersoft customers and BI enthusiasts, and much more…
Jaspersoft empowers millions of people every day to make better decisions faster by bringing them timely, actionable data inside their apps and business processes. Its embeddable, cost-effective reporting and analytics platform allows anyone to quickly self serve and get the answers they need and scales architecturally and economically to reach everyone. Thanks to a community that is hundreds-of-thousands strong, Jaspersoft’s commercial open source software has been downloaded millions of times and is used to create the intelligence inside hundreds of thousands of apps and business processes. Jaspersoft is a privately held company with offices around the world. For more information visit http://www.jaspersoft.com and http://community.jaspersoft.com.
- To learn more about Jaspersoft’s cloud analytics visit http://www.jaspersoft.com/cloud-analytics
- Find Jaspersoft on the Amazon Web Services Marketplace
- See why more than 130,000 organizations have chosen Jaspersoft
- For more information about the Jaspersoft open source community follow @jaspersoft on Twitter to stay up-to-date on all of the company’s latest news and product information