More and more employees (not just data analysts or C-level execs) are expected to make data-driven decisions, yet only 20–25% of workers have access to business intelligence (BI) products. But when asked, your end users don’t want to use a “BI tool”—another interface to learn, another login—they want easily accessible answers. Instead of offering a standalone dashboard, the new trend is to embed analytics into applications that are already used every day.
This workshop series features a brand-new demo application—created by TIBCO Jaspersoft and projekt202—that illustrates and teaches you how to create answer-generating applications of your own. Over the course of 4 webinars, we will introduce you to the what and the why of data as a feature applications and how you can build your own.
- Building answer-generating apps that users love: Learn best practices for making data valuable to your application users
- Getting started: How to set up your data-as-a-feature project
- Visualizing data: How to design reports and data visualizations your users love
- Embedding data in your app: Implementing interactive reports & data visualizations in a React app
- Managing the experience + ad hoc reporting: Handling security, multi-tenancy, and self-service reporting for your data-as-a-feature app