What's New in Jaspersoft 8.2
Jaspersoft’s latest 8.2 product launch means Greater Enterprise Reporting and Renewed Capabilities for your business.
The Jaspersoft team has revamped and expanded upon nearly every instance in our Jaspersoft product offering. For a high-level review of what’s new in Jaspersoft 8.2, click here to access the full launch update and release notes.
Upon this latest product release, we held a live webinar for exploring the newest features in Jaspersoft 8.2. Led by Jaspersoft experts Abhishek Nishis, Teodor Danciu, Anna Leeg, and Giulio Toffoli, our team also took time at the end of this webinar to answer your questions in a live Q&A.
Just fill out the form here and have the on-demand webinar delivered directly to your inbox.
If you have any questions regarding the webinar, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s New in JasperReports® Server 8.2
- UI/UX Updates
- Login Lockout
- Report Splitting
- Removal of Simba Drivers
What’s new in JasperReports® Web Studio 2.0
- Full support for Data Adapters
- Full properties support for all JasperReports Library Elements, Highcharts, Fusion, Maps, Barcodes, and CVC
- More advanced and functional Dataset and Query Editor with Query Preview, Tables Schema browsing, and Fields generator
- Full Report Viewer with Parameter Prompts, Bookmarks, and Search
- Enhanced Properties view and elements rendering
What’s New in Jaspersoft® Studio and JasperReports® Library 8.2
- Google Maps - Marker Clustering
- Accessible Excel Export
- Performance Improvements
- Highcharts “back” button replaced with the built-in breadcrumbs feature in Highcharts 10.1.0
- Updated the bundle JRE to Adoptium Temurin OpenJDK 11.0.18 (ex Adopt OpenJDK)
- Moved to Java 11 as minimum required environment
New Platform and Database Updates
- Added support for JDK 17 with Tomcat 9.x (Runtime Support)
- Added support for Windows 11 and Windows 2022
- Added support for Red Hat (RHEL) version 8.x
- Upgraded to HighCharts 10
- Replaced iText library with LibrePDF OpenPDF 1.3.30 in JasperReports Library
- Library Upgrades for security reasons:
- Hibernate upgraded to version 5.6
- Spring Security upgraded to version 5.7.2
Cloud and Docker Updates
- Support for AWS ECS
- JDK 17 Support in js-docker
- Docker version updated
- Kubernetes version updated
- Bug fixes and readmes updated in js-docker
See our “What’s New” page for more details about the latest release.
All Jaspersoft Webinars are published to the Jaspersoft YouTube Channel. Subscribe and stay updated with new content!