TIBCO does not provide hot-fix or customer-specific patch releases on community projects. If a defect is identified in a community project, TIBCO Jaspersoft® Customer Support will log the defect and work with our engineering team to get it addressed in an upcoming release. Scheduling of the defect resolution will be based on the severity and priority of the defect. Defects identified by Jaspersoft® customers, and logged through Jaspersoft Customer Support, will receive priority treatment.
All resolutions for community project defects are made available to Jaspersoft customers and community members at the same time through the community project release process.
TIBCO delivers defect resolutions through a variety of mechanisms.
TIBCO may, at its discretion, provide a hot fix or patch outside of the scheduled release cycle if all of the following are true:
- The requesting customer has a Professional Premium subscription
- The requesting customer has a Jaspersoft Enterprise edition license
- The reported defect is a high severity issue and/or impacts a significant number of customers
- A viable workaround is not available
- The issue is reported on a product version that is currently eligible for hot fixes. Please refer to this page for details on eligible product versions: https://docs.tibco.com/pub/jaspersoft/general/LTS/jaspersoft_LTS_releases.html
- Security updates: Note that published security updates will lead to new versions of product releases. (See https://www.tibco.com/services/support/advisories). In the event of a security update, TIBCO will only fulfill hot fix requests on the latest SECURE version of a code line, as identified by the third number in our release numbering convention. (Example: TIBCO will provide a patch on version 7.5.1, which is secure, but cannot provide a patch on version 7.5.0, which is dated.) Hotfixes on product versions pre-dating security updates cannot be granted; customers will need to upgrade in order to receive hot fixes.