New Domain Designer Security tab
The Domain Designer has a new Security tab where one can enter and view rules that restrict access to the data in a Domain, based on a user's roles and attributes. Rules are stored in an XML file that works together with the Domain's XML design file to identify what data you want to expose to each user.
- New Connectors & Platforms: Google BigQuery, ElasticSearch, Neo4j, RHEL 7.8/8.
- Cloud Updates
- AWS GovCloud Certification
- Amazon Linux2 Certification
- Certified RDS Support
- Azure Marketplace Offering
For the complete list of new and updated Connectors and Platforms, please refer to the link.
JSS and JRL Highlights
- Secure Report execution infrastructure
- Support for PDF forms into the core library using custom properties
- Support for dynamic bookmark levels based on expressions
- Solved problem with the virtualization of large unpaginated reports containing large frame elements
These are just the highlights, for many more updates, please refer to the Release Notes.
- Filters Performance: Input Controls pagination has been added to the Report Viewer which significantly improves performance on a large list of values in single select and multi select Input Controls.
- Overall Jaspersoft Performance: JasperReports Server version 7.8 performed way better across the board during the internal Performance Benchmarking tests due to several features added to improve the design and run-time performance.