Deliver rich interactive reports and dashboards for everyone. Easily scale to thousands of users and reports with a low-cost subscription model.
Need an affordable way to distribute client statements, performance reports, or other data to a large audience? Looking to provide something more interactive than PDFs to your users?
Enterprise Reporting software from Jaspersoft gives organizations the ability to generate large volumes of print ready & interactive reports and dashboards that provide end-users with the ability to interact with their data inside or outside their organization. Report against any data including Big Data sources like Hadoop and MongoDB, and deliver to any mobile device.
Jaspersoft reporting software takes information from one or more data sources and presents it in an easy-to-read, highly interactive format for business users.
Design interactive pixel perfect and/or ad hoc based reports for the web, the printer or mobile device.
- Interactive report viewer provide table and chart changes including sorting, filtering, conditional formatting, moving/hiding columns, string search, zoom in/out, along with format changes that can be saved for re-use
- Report snapshots deliver rapid response time to user interactions reducing query impact to underlying source systems
- Embeddable interactive viewer lets you integrate interactive reports inside web applications or distribute in email to your entire company
- Highly formatted print-ready reports for client statements and invoices can contain barcodes, charts, images, powerful expressions, and more
- Create reports from any data source, including Big Data, NoSQL, JDBC, XML, JSON, CSV, Hibernate, POJO and Web Services
- Reports published in PDF, XLS, XLSX, XML, HTML, PPT, CSV, DOC, ODT and JSON
- Jaspersoft Studio, the next-generation iReport Designer for Eclipse, speeds development of pixel-perfect and advanced reports
Self-Service Ad Hoc Reporting
- Easy-to-use, drag-and-drop report designer lets you build interactive crosstabs, tables, and chart-based reports using a standard browser or mobile device
- Build reports from relational and non-relational sources, including Hadoop, MongoDB, Cassandra and more
- Metadata layer with data virtualization for multi-source access manages data security while simplifying its underlying structure for non-technical users