The Fastest Route to Operational BI
Are you facing time and/or resource constraints and training and prototyping aren't enough? To get to a working TIBCO Jaspersoft® software implementation with the core BI functionality, consider the Jaspersoft® Pilot Program.
During a two to six-week engagement, a Jaspersoft professional services consultant will collaborate with your team to develop a working, end-to-end implementation of the Jaspersoft BI platform.
"The time that we spent with [the Jaspersoft Consultant] was invaluable. We have things actually working now using our reports in a development environment. We are very encouraged and looking forward to implementing changes in our production environment."
--Mark Walls, COO, Illuminate ED
The Reporting Pilot – four weeks (16 business days)
- Install and configure Jaspersoft Professional Edition.
- Integrate TIBCO JasperReports® Server software with LDAP or Active Directory for centralized authentication. (Unified authorization or SSO implementation may extend the duration of the project.)
- Perform a report specification collection workshop.
- Develop three simple reports either from scratch or from designs of existing reports.
- Develop one intermediate complexity report either from scratch or from designs of existing reports.
- Create two dashboard-only reports containing a graph.
- Create up to two dashboards combining the reports created during the pilot and mash-up materials already available on the Internet or corporate intranet.
- Create a company-specific theme using the customer's logo and corporate colors.
- Develop up to two domains to create a base semantic layer from the customer's data.
- Implement up to two ad hoc reports for each of the domains previously developed.
- Provide a final demonstration of the pilot to appropriate customer stakeholders.
- Document the solution with a project wrap-up document.
The Enterprise Pilot – six weeks (24 business days)
- Includes everything listed above in the Reporting Pilot
- Data design and requirements workshop
- Develop three simple ETL jobs
Reports Described Above
- Simple tabular report with a maximum of five tables
- Out of the box calculated fields
- Up to five formula fields
- Two level deep grouping with running totals
- Up to four input parameters / internal filters
- No sub-reports or graphs
- Up to five detail sections
- Up to 30 field objects
- No custom functions
- No conditional formatting
- Tabular report with a maximum of seven tables
- Reports with simple charts/graphs and a maximum of five control breaks
- Simple to medium complex calculated fields
- Up to 10 formula fields
- Three to four-level deep grouping with running totals
- Up to six input parameters / internal filters
- No sub-reports or graphs
- Up to 10 detail sections
- Up to 50 field objects
- Up to five custom functions in basic syntax
- No custom functions in Jaspersoft Studio syntax
- Conditional formatting on one field
*Pilot tasks and deliverables can be customized, but such changes may require additional time.